Hotel Vitale Promise
We are delighted to welcome you to Hotel Vitale.
The health and wellbeing of our guests and associates is paramount. As part of our ongoing commitment to you, we have implemented enhanced standards of care and cleanliness to ensure a safe and comfortable stay with us. Please find information below outlining some changes you may anticipate during your stay. Thank you for choosing Hotel Vitale for your special getaway.
General Property Information
- Hotel Vitale is implementing the American Hotel & Lodging Association’s Safe Stay industry-wide initiative, developed under the guidance of its Advisory Council, comprised of industry leaders representing all segments of the hotel industry, and in conjunction with public health experts to advance best practices for protecting against the coronavirus.
- Hotel Vitale is Clean + Safe Certified by the California Hotel & Lodging Association. Incorporating recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the California Department of Public Health, and county health departments, CHLA has established standards for guest and employee cleanliness, workplace cleaning and safety, and changing guest experiences.
- The hotel has developed enhanced standards of care and cleanliness, as well as training and protocols, in partnership with cleaning industry expert Ecolab, with over 100 years of experience in assisting hospitality, public health, food safety and hygiene services.
- Ecolab and P&G Professional products are used property-wide, including laundry and housekeeping.
- The entire property has been deep cleaned and thoroughly sanitized, with products certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Multiple sanitation cleanings occur throughout the day to ensure safe and comfortable environments for our guests and team. All public spaces will be cleaned and sanitized with leading sanitization products from Ecolab daily and as needed.
- Hand sanitization stations are located throughout the property.
- Guests care items including hand sanitizer, disposable masks, and gloves, will be available from Guest Services upon request.
- All associates have undergone extensive health and safety training related to our enhanced standards of care promise.
- Our associates will wear personal protective equipment (PPE), including masks and gloves, and maintain safe distancing from fellow team members and guests.
- The health of our associates is being carefully monitored. All associates will participate in temperature and symptom screenings at the beginning of their shift including vendors, contractors and service providers prior to entering the establishment. Team members who have any reason to believe they may have been exposed to COVID-19 have been instructed to stay home and seek proper medical attention.
Arrival and Departures
- Guest arrivals will be spaced apart and check-in will be expedited to accommodate minimal contact.
- Guests will receive a final bill via email prior to departure, so it will not be necessary to visit the Front Desk to complete your check-out.
- Valet service is currently suspended. Self-parking is available for all guests at third party facilities located near the hotel, contact Guest Services for locations.
- The Guest Services team may be reached by telephone at 415-278-3700 for additional assistance.
- Housekeeping associates will wear personal protective equipment throughout the entire cleaning process.
- All surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with best in class Ecolab recommended cleaning agents –– with special attention given to high-touch items such as door handles, light switches, thermostats, telephones, remote controls, alarm clocks, drapery pulls, furniture knobs, appliances, faucet handles, and toilet and shower handles.
- Our rooms are sealed after cleaning so they are not entered prior to your arrival
- Daily housekeeping service will be suspended, there will be no housekeeping during your stay.
- Housekeeping will deliver requested essential items by tray or parcel outside of your guestroom.
- Upon arrival, you may also discuss options for additional requests and linen exchanges.
- Guestroom tea and coffee self-serve items are temporarily suspended.
- Guestrooms will remain vacant for an extended period following guest checkout.
- Americano Restaurant and Bar will remain closed at this time.
- There will not be any on premise Food and Beverage operations
- At this time, Spa Vitale will remain closed. We will resume operation based on guidelines provided by the CDC, government mandates, and local Department of Health.